Hair and Scalp Nourish Roller Bottle – 100% Pure, High Quality, Natural Oils for Convenient Spot Treatment
The same Hair and Scalp Nourish Oils is now available in roller bottle for convenient daily spot treatment.
The right topical care can be incredibly supportive in our efforts to overcome Alopecia, by reducing hair loss and accelerating healthy hair regrowth, when coupled with an overall diet and lifestyle approach which I teach extensively in the Winning Alopecia Program.
A number of natural oils and essential oils have been studied for their effects on promoting hair growth. Hair and Scalp Nourish is a formula that I’ve created and used for years to support my daughter’s own Alopecia recovery journey.
A randomized, double-blind, controlled trial published in 1998 concluded that treatment with essential oils — lavender, cedarwood, rosemary and thyme — was significantly more effective than treatment with carrier oils alone. The study showed that 44% of participants who used essential oils mixed with carrier oils got improvement in their Alopecia Areata, compared to only 15% who used only carrier oils.
Instead of buying all the different oils and mixing them yourself, Hair and Scalp Nourish product is ready to use, and it contains a range of pure, high quality oils that have been known and shown to help support healthy hair growth.
Essential oils must be diluted in carrier oil before being applied to the skin and scalp to avoid irritation. I have chosen carrier oils that also have hair growth promoting properties in order to optimise the effects of all these oils.
Remember that hair growth cycles take time, and best results are expected when the oils are used regularly, and when all aspects of your diet and lifestyle are also taken care of.
- Rosemary essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Thyme essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Unrefined coconut oil
- Black seed oil (Nigella Sativa)
- No chemicals, additives, fragrance, or any funky stuff
More about these ingredients under “Additional Information”.
How to use the product
First time usage:
- Do a patch test to see if you have any sensitivity or allergy to the ingredients. If you develop any irritation or reaction after use on other areas of the skin, or after continuous use, stop using the product.
- If you have concerns about using oils on your skin and scalp, and/or have underlying conditions, please consult your dermatologist before using this product.
- This product contains only pure and natural ingredients, but children can be more sensitive. Be sure to do a patch test and to be safe, please consult your doctor before using it on children.
- Start by using a small amount of the product (roll a small amount onto skin), and slowly build up the amount over time.
As spot treatment:
- Roll the oil on bald or thinning spots on the scalp, allowing the roller to gently massage the scalp.
- Leave the oil on until your next hair wash.
How long before you can expect to see results
Remember that hair growth cycles take time, and best results are expected when the oils are used regularly, and when all aspects of your diet and lifestyle are also taken care of. Allow at least 3 to 6 months.
Everyone has different underlying conditions, diet and lifestyle, so results may vary.
No return or refund
Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds, no exceptions (including if you are allergic or sensitive to the product). Please be sure before you purchase.
Please read up on all the information about the ingredients listed, and use at your own risk. I make no guarantees of nor am I held liable for any specific outcomes or results.